SESSION 3: Innovative programmes, methods, tools and actions on regional level
Animated by Massimo Bricocoli PhD, professor, University of Luxembourg
- Keynote: Evaluating the Governance of Design in the Built Environment, the CABE Experiment and Beyond – the Leadership role of government in Built Environment Design,
Matthew Carmona PhD, Professor at Barlett School of Urban Planning (UK)
Best practice examples on regional and local level
- There is no small architecture!
Chantal Dassonville, Deputy Director-General in charge of Architecture at the Fédération Wallonie Bruxelles-FWB, Belgium
- Regional Baukultur in Germany
Lars-Christian Uhlig, Directorate Baukultur, Federal Office for Building and Regional Planning, Germany
the video from Lars-Christian will be available on request, please contact the LUCA.
- www.regionarchitecture.eu – a public architectural policy based on French national strategy and a reform of the Regions
Lorenzo Diez, Director, National School of Architecture Nancy, France
- The architectural competition as a tool for architectural quality-guidelines for local implementation
Sala Makumbundu, Secretary-General of the Order of Architects and Consulting Engineers OAI, Luxembourg
- Plenary feedback and discussion.
With: Lars-Christian Uhlig, Sala Makumbundu, Tiina Valpola, Lorenzo Diez, Chantal Dassonville, Tarja Laine